Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Most Amazing Family!

I just wanted to put up on here what a cute and amazing family i have! My parents have quite the posterity! I love my family so much! I could basically kick my brothers butt's for being so successful and moving away for their careers though! Oh well! Even though we don't all get together as much as i wish we could, it's so great to have such a great family to lean on! I am extremely blessed with wonderful parents, siblings, nieces and nephews, and in-laws! Just wanted everyone to know! :)

3 comments:

  1. i love this post. i am even a bit jealous cuz there are time i dont feel like i am all that close to my family. my sister and i have grown quite close tho, but my mom and i seem to butt heads all the time. i get along with my dad really well too, but i am still very jealous that you have that tight family bond with most if not all of your relatives. you are very lucky girly. have a good day and i love your blog so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have an amazing family too- oh wait it's yours!! haha. well, half of it anyway! love you!0 GLAD YOU STARTED A BLOG.

    ReplyDelete